Wednesday, September 15, 2010

14/09/2010

Hohoho, I waited for him the whole morning.. Sent him a message in MSN at 11.30 a.m. but I fell asleep  before 12! T.T What took you so long to reply me.. huhu.. He called me once.. Then I don't know what happened.. LOL Woke up at 5.00 p.m. and as usual, he pretended like nothing happen.. :( Fine.. Then he asked if I want to go out with him to 1B at night.. Heeeee.... :D Went to 1B gai gai, Karaoke (not fun.. :( huhu) and the pet shop! (bought bottle water for Keybook.. :D) And I met Jack Jack and Bong at 1B.. *Nguuuuuu* They saw me twice with him already.. Nuuuuuuu.. :( I feel so tired go gai gai ha... Haven't been to shopping mall for so long already.. And I look like sam pa poh.. (very very lost, don't know where to go, what to see, etc..) T.T Ok la, nevermind la.. :( He gave me something when I got back home.. ^-^

For Keybook

 For meeeeeeeee! :D
Thank you!

P/s: I took the photo on d next morning coz I was too tired when I reach home.. I went straight to bed.. :p

post signature

No comments: