Monday, September 6, 2010

G'morning sunshine!! 10:20 AM

Eh, forgotten to update what I'm doing right now.. kekeke.. I'm finding hamster cage for Keybook! :D I found this!!!! 

HABITRAIL OVO 

Habitrail OVO Transport Unit - PetSmart

Well, I don't mind living in that "thing" *IF* I can fit inside.. I think Keybook will love Habitrail Ovo and have all the fun that he wants! But I'm so sorry Keybook, it's too expensive!!!! :( (don't look at me with your glossy clear eyes.. It just won't work on me; I'm stingy broke duitless! I'll get you something nice and comfy kayyyy~ (which is one-third of the price of H.O.!)

Might get the brown one for Keybook coz it's bigger than the first two.. ; and also because it's manly than pink! *LOL* Pity that poor hamster staying in small cage.. He have nothing else to play, but just "choo-choo dragging" the cage all over the house.. I hate the screeching sound of the cage been dragged during the night.. And talking about screeching sounds, my teeth hurts right now.. My other teeth is getting lose and painful.. :(


No comments: