Thursday, September 16, 2010

Part Three: Yummy Mars!

Well, I got this from him.. 
And if you look very hard at this photo, you will notice that it's already opened.. 
(I didn't open it, and I went to bed early last night.. T.T)
I took out the chocos and wanted to take some photos.. 
And I let Keybook run around after having his food..
And he came running to my chocolates! T___T
And then, 
Waaaaaaa!!!! 
Since Keybook already bite the choco, so I opened and feed it to him..
The cracker is still inside him mouth! =.=||
Here's the videos of him eating the choco..


Then he suddenly ran around with the choco in his mouth.. LOL 
  Then I realised something was wrong and stopped the video..
His teeth got stucked in the choco! :p 
 
Haaaaa!
 That's what you get for chewing off my choco! ;p
Nyum! Nyum!
post signature

No comments: