Saturday, December 11, 2010

Everything is cheese!

My brother is in super good mood today.. We went to Pizza Hut Damai for lunch today with Chong.. Well, he promised to spend Chong a lunch/ dinner actually.. And my sister and I got to eat some free lunch today! :P We picked some food from the menu and we ordered food with lots of cheese on them.. A lot of cheese and we couldn't even finish the pizza.. :( Erm, I don't quite like the lava pizza actually.. I prefer the normal pizza.. I love the chicken wings! So yummy.. And thank you to my gor gor for the lunch! :D 

Cheesy pepperoni


Sweet Spicy Wings
 

Meatball Bolognaise

Cheese-baked Rice

Brother actually went to the Damai pet shop (I forgot the name) yesterday and they said they will be restocking it next week.. *Sigh* I went there last week and they actually told me they will be getting it by this week.. I guess the shop just loves to tell the customers, "Next week.. Next week.." :( So after having lunch, we went to Foh Sang pet shop and bought apple bath sand and sauna room.. I wish I had a sauna room too.. *sigh*

post signature

No comments: