Saturday, February 12, 2011

Make up: Before and after!

Look so hot aaa! See, make up on eyes can make you look so different!
Apart from the wig that she's wearing.. :D

Kawaii aa! Also make up heavily on the eyes.. 
Nice ar, she used upper and lower falsies too.. ^^
Most importantly, the big 17mm contact lens! 

Look soooooooo different! @.@
Her face also looks oval after make up..
Super geng ah!  I love her eyes!

Who say simple make up can't make you beautiful?
Look at her make up, very light; Just nice!
I like what she did with her eyebrow, very soft colour, not too thin also! :D

No more lazy, puffy eye bags after make up!
Concealer on under eye is very important o when it comes to make up!
No lipstick o, i think just very pale colour or lipgloss only.. :D

I love her eyes!! Her brow! Her lips!
Very leng o this girl.. Her face really looks "plain" before make up.
Pinkish lips and cheeks suit fair skin girls.. I wish I was fair like her too.. :(

Whoah, sexy eyes!! 
Double eyelid tape and fake lashes really work like magic!!

Eyeliner + black eyeshadow around the rim of the eyes.. 
and light pink lip gloss.. ^^
Not to forget, the wig ah.. Really look different.. 
Maybe I need to get a bob wig too! LOL

Hmm, this girl looks familiar.. 
I think she's a contact lens model..
I'm selling contact lens, I think I've seen her modelling some contact lens.. :D
Looks very innocent o after make up! 
I'm sure guys out there will love to protect her! ^^

I have to say, the picture on the left looks very old!
After make up, she looks so young!!!! @.@
Again, emphasizing on the eyes~ 
I should learn this!! I look so old, 
and my 24th birthday is coming soon; in 3 days! 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Curly wig ah!! Easy to spot it because..
 I have a curly wig myself! LOL
but I never got the chance to wear that wig, looks fake and scary on me.. LOL
Her make up is very simple, very clean looking.. :)
Just use big black contact lens & stick falsies, 
some eyeliner, pearl white eyeshadow stick, 
and nude pink lipstick..
Too much? It IS a lot of work! D:

Another cute look! I should try this look on my sister!
She's 15 this year.. HAHAHA

Falsies ah!! I need to buy more falsies..
But I've got nowhere to go with make up and falsies..

I think this one use lots of bb cream, whitening powder!
I like her light pink blush on the cheek!
Grey lens is so popular, I should wear one from now on.. LOL
Wahhhhhh, I really need to do this on my sister right now!!!
*Go grab my sister*

Very simple and natural make up look..
She's so fair! shud put some pink lipgloss to look prettier.. ^^

Eh, she looks like my friend.. 
But my friend is definitely prettier than the one on the left! LOL
After make up, I need to turn to my friend and say this to her:
"You need to zhap zhap a bit on your looks, now that girl is 10x prettier than you.." 
LOL, I'm just kidding! but her puffy eyes really reduced a lot already after make up! 

ME: Ah Lingggggggggg (my sis), comeeeeeee..
Jie jie help you make up!!!

Smooth skin wor! 
She'll look prettier with some highlight and contouring!

Wahhh, nowadays people are trying to look more than Vivi magazine models o!
I need to restock more eyeliner and black eyeshadow to look like this!!

This girl is sooooooo familiar also!!!! T.T
I have a friend that has the exact same eyes with her,
and after my friend puts on some (I mean MANY!) make up on her eyes,
She really looks different ooooo! Really look like japanese girl!

One word: Kawaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! IS THIS HER!
ME: Mommmmmmmmmyyy! come!!!!!!
She looks soooo young after makeup, her face also looks smaller!!
She's the winner!!!!!!!!!

Wowowowowwwwww, I like her eyebrows!
Her lips also perfect, I want small lips.. T.T

Leng ahhhh! Sok ahhhh! LOL
Say, I have to admit..
All these girls make me want to learn make up!

Wow, very pro in make up o.. totally different skin texture!
How the hell you guys make that perfect eyebrows!!!!! 
I want to learn that!! D:

Wah, halus terus muka! LOL
Looks very pretty after make up!!!
17mm black lens ah!! 

This one not so clear o.. can't see properly!

Eh, I think I shared this before on her step-by-step make up.. :D

This girl is a model! :D
She modelled clothes de wor.. 
before makeup also pretty wor..

She look like my friend!!!
After make up also still look like my friend!!!
Is this her? LOL

post signature

1 comment:

Ghades Johor said...

ini challenge kah? hehe~