Monday, January 2, 2012

New year

I finally got the time to meet up with Syl last night. I've been busy these few weeks and I felt bad about not talking much on the phone when she called me on Xmas. It wasn't my intention to go out for another party, but I hope I don't have to find another time to meet and chill with her..

Met her bf, Brandon (So many Brandons nowadays. LOL) who seems nice and cool kind of guy. With a very heavy nigga accent. LOL

Everything went good but I hate someone's mouth for spilling out too much info. I wish he would just shut up. He is a disaster and in 10, 20, 30 years; he will still be a disaster. =.=

So, I'm sooo angry at someone last night too. Could you believe someone actually admit to something wasn't true? And I overheard the conversation actually. But I pretend that I didn't know until the moment when Syl's bf look straight at me and said, "I like how bla bla bla.." Totally ruined everything. And I got a new nickname too. =.=

Neway, hebat la last night. We all had a great time.

post signature

No comments: