Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Am I weird?

Today, I met an old friend while gai gai with the bf.
I didn't greet her; just stood like 2-3 feets away, pretending I didn't saw her or I was somebody else.
Cos I think she doesn't know I'm dating with him.
In fact, I think not many know that we're together.
The thing is, I haven't got used to react to/ telling people (ex-schoolmates especially) that we're actually dating.
The truth is, they actually know him since we're from the same primary and secondary school.
So, I'm a bit reluctant to talk much/ explaining about the whole thing when we bumped into our schoolmates.
Each time I met someone we know, I honestly feel like digging a hole and hide myself in it.
I'm scared. And shy at the same time.
But now, I felt bad for not speaking to her at all.
I'm afraid that she would think negatively about me from now onwards. *gahh*
Am I weird? D:

post signature

No comments: