Friday, March 16, 2012

Miserable

I wonder why some people like make things so complicated..
Since last week, I've been revising the same sheets over and over..
I had to revise everything in every 2 days!
Tired of looking and doing the same freaking work the whole week already..
Why can't just finalize and agree on something first before asking me to do it.........
Buang masa ja..
And wasting papers of course!
People at the finance dept already started to stare at me whenever I stand next to the printer.. @.@
I hope today is the final day I will be touching those papers and see them on my desk.
Big boss went to KL today & will only be back on Monday.. *sigh*
Kadang-kadang, I like pula tengok her muka in the office.. *LOL*
Btw, orang kat office friendly tapi kepoh sangat.. D: (sangat-sangat la kepoh~)

post signature

No comments: