Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not everyone can walk the talk.

I have weaknesses, so do you.
So, what makes us different?
Aiieeeeeeeeee, no comment!
So, don't simply speak like you know everything.
If you have something bad to say, just keep it to yourself.
Bersangkut-sangkut sudah the rumors on me.
I really don't know what is your problem. (Sot!)

Yesterday, my colleague told me something interesting:
"Kita mesti sabar.. Tidak kira apa agama kita, kita mesti bersabar. Lepas kahwin nanti, Lally mesti bertolak-ansur dengan partner Lally k.. Tidak kira apa yang berlaku, salah satu suami/ isteri tu mesti bertolak-ansur.."
I have no idea why he suddenly said that to me. But I think that is a great advice. It can be applied to any kind of relationship, not only for married couple.

post signature

No comments: