Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello!

So much things have been going on since my last post.
Great things and happy events~


Travelling
2014
My first trip with Chongy to Phuket is wonderful! I travelled to Taipei with my family and Munchie & we are looking forward to revisit Taiwan soon.

2015
Getaway in Bali with Munchie & family trip to Vietnam which was fantastic! Was planning to go to Krabi with Chongy this month but she refused to go for the last minute plan! :( So, we made plans for our next trip in 2016 to save up for an even better place. Hehe :)

Work
I wouldn't say my perseverance paid off. But it actually did get me somewhere; though I'm no longer doing exactly what I've started off earlier. :P Along the way since Oct 2014, I learned something new and struggled a lot. Thanks to my wonderful team a.k.a. friends at work for supporting me all the way and giving me hope to overcome everything. 

Love
My man is also the key to overcome my challenges, stresses at work. It's great to have him supporting me whenever I'm feeling lost. I love you so much. :) And he is the best travelling companion! So chubby bubbly :P

Friends
Connecting with my ex-schoolmates and made some new friends along the way. Moving into a new department just gave me the chance to meet new friends too. Even clients are now my friends too and some of them are really .... annoying! HAHAHA :P I've attended a few weddings too; all with Munchie~ :) Uhh except for one; Judy & Ang (That's with the girls! :D)

Hobby
Got myself a new hobby - Gardening. (which is very hard and quite upsetting). My plants hasn't grow much since I planted them almost a year ago. T_______T I'm still not giving up! I've been addictive to Ebay shopping as well for crafts accessories. I would love to take up sewing classes too. Looking for one atm. :D I spend my weekends watching movies and played Hay Day everyday before I go to sleep. So, I guess I'm doing everything as a routine now; just nice and slow. :)
post signature

No comments: